Moreton Daily Stadium provides a fully accessible experience for patrons who require wheelchair access.
For wheelchair users who wish to sit on the Eastern side, access via Gate 1 or Gate 2 is best.
The best entrance for wheelchair users wishing to sit in the Des Webb Stand (Western side) is via Gate 1 at the Southern end (closest to the Redcliffe Leagues Club).
- 2 elevators are available on both the Western and Eastern side grandstands, providing access to wheelchair bays with great views of the action.
- 102 wheelchair accessible seats & 92 escort seats
- Level walkways
- Wheelchair accessible entry gates
- Taxi drop off zone suitable for maxi-taxis located outside Redcliffe Dolphins Leagues Club
- On select event days there is a temporary drop off & pickup zone located outside the Coles Supermarket centre. See ticket providers for individual event information.
parking spaces are available to holders of Queensland Disability Parking
Permits and Australian Disability Parking Permits. On event days, these spaces
are limited. An accessibility ticket to an event does not guarantee parking
space at the Stadium. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.