Moreton Daily Stadium has introduced measures to ensure the safety of all stakeholders including patrons, staff and players. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective if everyone buys-in. We are asking your support on the following measures:
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days COVID-19 Hotspots Information.
- It is mandatory to bring your own masks and wear them to and from the game, when entering, exiting and moving about the stadium.
- The stadium is currently operating at 100% capacity, please attempt to maintain a maintain a space of 2 seats between groups.
- Scan QR codes at entry gates to sign-in to the venue under COVID-19 contact tracing requirements.
- Public are not permitted to enter the playing field, as per restrictions set by Queensland Health.
- Remain within the zone allocated on your ticket to minimise circulation, and use facilities located in that zone.
- To avoid congestion, please plan to arrive during the window nominated on your ticket and only leave when your zone is called to assist with a smooth exit.
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the stadium.
- Only use the seat that you select for the entire event
- Cashless payments are preferred for purchase of food and beverage
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed in the Stadium.
- Due to strict COVID-Safe measures we are operating under, in the event of wet weather, we will not be able to relocate patrons. Please be prepared and bring your own poncho or raincoat
- If you have any questions in regards to accessibility please contact the stadium
By attending Moreton Daily Stadium you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at the Stadium and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.